Friday, July 9, 2010

Movie Review: The Ghost and Mrs. Muir


Mrs. Muir's husband died a year ago and now she thinks it is time to move away from her mother and sister-in-law. She rents a cottage near the seaside where everyone thinks the old seaman who lived there commit suicide. Mrs. Muir is determined to stay there no matter if there is a grumpy ghost there. The ghost of the seaman decides to let her stay but soon a newcomer puts a divide between the new friends.
I really enjoyed The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. I watched it with my mother so that was really nice and though it seemed a bit slow sometimes it was very enjoyable. As any classic movie set in England, it's sometimes difficult to hear what the characters say because they either talk too fast or talk too quietly. Either way it almost made me cry at a point and the ending was very satisfying.
I'll give The Ghost and Mrs. Muir:
7 1/2 Whiskers!

No comments:

Post a Comment