Monday, June 28, 2010

WARNING: There Will Be Silence

Hey reader,

I just thought that (even though my only readers are my mom and her boyfriend) I should let you guys know that I'm going into the Valley of No Communication. I'm actually going to a ranch in the mountains but same thing as I won't be able to contact the outside world. I'm excited to get down on my writing!

I also got a new Flip camcorder and will be posting clips from my trip when I get back (and have the time since my birthday party is only a week after we get back). The only problem is my Flipshare isn't working but I convert the .mpeg4 videos to .wmv files and edit them on Windows Movie Maker. Does anyone know a better, free, editing system, though that has more features? Please leave a comment.

Okay bye! I'll be back on the 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment