Monday, April 26, 2010

Didn't I Learn These Words in 3rd Grade?

Hey reader,

Today, after three weeks of not going to school, I started independent study. I got my work from my teacher, let's just call him Mr..... Pat! Mister Pat. He was explaining my English work and I almost laughed out loud when I saw the vocabulary words: hunk, scarves, huddled, igloo, mumbled. Wow. If you're in tenth grade and you don't know what an igloo or scarf is, you should really be ashamed of yourself. And so should the school district who let you pass through all these years.

I just really hope I get into Middle College high school. That's where one of my oldest friends goes and it's perfect for me since it isn't a religious school and is for the most part non-violent. I missed the application date but we have the district manager on our side trying to pull a few strings for us.

For now I shall do all my work at independent study and try to finish up my credits for the year. Lucky for me, I'll have time to work on my books. Maybe I'll be able to finish my first book by the middle or end of summer.

See you later. I think later on I'll post an essay that I wrote that I am particularly proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment