Friday, April 23, 2010

I Couldn't Stay Away

It's true. I just could not stay away from blogging. As soon as I officially discontinued The Pentagram Diaries, I got taken out of school to be put in independent study to finish out the year. Two weeks of staying home with nothing to do but gaze onto the computer screen at other people's awesome blogs.

So now, I am opening The Flying Muskrat. I hope I'll get much better feedback on this site then on my previous one and I hope that I'll find much more stuff to talk about. I cancelled The Pentagram Diaries because it seemed that I didn't have much to discuss. But I just can't stay away from blogging.

For those of you who have never read The Pentagram Diaries, this is a fresh start for me in the blogging world. I am a gothic Wiccan teenager who loves to write and is currently writing a book series that I call either The Shiletel Series or The Green-Blooded Myths series. Which do you like better?

I will post more of my writings since I'll have more time to write them and maybe some stuff on Wicca and you'll probably experience a few of my rants. I like to rant when I'm angry. It helps me get it out. So now that I've settled what this blog will be about, will you join me on my ride through the vast brooding wilderness that is my life? (I have a big backyard with two fierce guard dogs named Jasper and Delilah).

Here's pictures of their beastliness:






No comments:

Post a Comment