Sunday, June 20, 2010

Funny Gas, Puffy Cheeks and Teeth

Hello reader,

Right now I am in bed, typing with cheeks that remind my mother of her little baby when I was three years old. You may ask: why, Corcey, why are your cheeks so puffy? It is a simple answer: I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. The horror.

I was feeling actually pretty neat during the extraction. The gas that I kept sucking through my nose made me feel shaky and I think whatever was in that needle they gave me helped, too. They did not put me out like my sister (who got her wisdom teeth out seven years ago) or my mom (who I don't even know how many years ago that was). It was for a better recovery.

Either way, soon the affects of the gas and the needle wore off and I had to take a Vicadin to try to soothe the pain. Getting them out was fun, recovering from it is not so fun.

At least I got to keep the teeth! Yep, I kept the teeth. Hehe.

Well bye for now.
P.S. Do you like my new closing signature?

No comments:

Post a Comment