Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Summer To-Do List

Hey reader,

Remember when you were in elementary and middle school and the minute that last bell rang at the end of the school year and you would jump up and down yelling "FREEDOM!"? It's my first day of summer vacation and I have an assignment!

It's a summer assignment to read The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. Of course, if I do get into Middle College High then I won't have to do it, but I highly doubt I'll be getting into Middle College. I applied late and they have a waiting list many pages long...

I have decided to create a summer to-do list and I will add to it as I go along with the summer. I like making lists so I figured it would be good to do this.

So without further ado, here is the list:

The Summer To-Do List
  • Clean room
  • Move writing "desk" in room
  • Organize room
  • Finish planning the Green-Blooded Myths Series
  • Start Driver's Ed.
  • Plan Zombie book
  • The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
  • Watch the season premiere of Psych
  • 16th birthday tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment