Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Safety = Independent Study = No Social Life

Hello my fellow muskrat,

I am so close to finishing my sophomore year. All I need to do is eight key questions, two writing prompts, two art assignments and an essay. I remember last year I was having nervous breakdowns because of all the work I had to do at the Christian school.

Sadly,
Christian school = intolerance = sad Hayley
Public school = danger = scared Hayley
Independent study = safety = lonely Hayley

I can't ever win when it comes to my schooling!

I haven't talked to my Christian friends in so long (without the use of Facebook). My public school friend and I only talk every Wednesday to complain about my boyfriend. The only person I talk to every day is my boyfriend and I honestly don't want to. I thought I was supposed to be the sensitive one that keeps saying "I love you" and he's the one that's supposed to say "... back at you"? When did the roles reverse?

Thank the Goddess for the Internet or else I would have died of boredom.

I miss seeing my Christian friends everyday and fooling around, talking about hiding bodies in cat litter (um... don't ask). I miss talking with my Biology teacher every morning before school.

I really need to start doing something but there's nothing to do in this town! Any suggestions to counteract the boredom?

Lately I've been finding episodes of Nickelodeon's iCarly. I haven't had a celebrity crush since I was like 10 but now I really like Nathan Kress (Freddie). But that will not last long since there are only three seasons.

Hopefully I can get into Middle College for next school year or else... I don't know what I would do.

P.S. As you may have read earlier, I am a Seddie shipper (I support the relationship between Sam and Freddie in fan lingo). I found this really awesome video and thought I should share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment